The nights are getting longer in early December as we can feel the turning of the seasons and the darkness of winter start to settle in. What a divine time for us to gather as women and explore the depths of ourselves in the healing waters of this sacred native land. This is a time of turning in and finding solace in our own hearts, churning the fire of deep friendship and connection before the snowy winter nights arrive. This retreat is open to 16 beautiful and desiring mothers. We will be indulging in the magical healing of the hot springs, engaging in evening fire ceremonies to release and renew, and activating our visions for 2022 through the creation of vision boards and intention setting while enjoying nourishing food and spa luxuries. Daily slow movement and yoga will help to unwind the stagnant patterns in the body and intentional journaling and meditation will ensure new, healthy imprints. This is about releasing, renewing and restoring yourself. A perfect pre-holiday treat to honor the amazing and radiant queen you are.
Accommodations & Amenities
Join this spectacular weekend getaway immersed in the valleys of Buena Vista at the base of the Sawatch range of the Rocky Mountains. Originally inhabited by Native Americans, this land is sacred and the myriad hot springs are known to have deeply healing properties. Although now inhabited by the resort, we will acknowledge the spirit of the natives by paying homage to the land, honoring each drop of water we touch, and blessing the land with our feet. Mt. Princeton has several water sources, with odorless bubbling springs that reach up to 140 degrees fahrenheit. From the historic bath house, to creekside hot springs, to upper pools and slides to the spa and club, you will have every opportunity to submerge and revitalize your essence. Our group will share three cozy cabins and you’ll be nourished by the onsite food and delighted with activities to relax your mind, reinvigorate your body, and replenish your soul. YES.
*Flip through the photo gallery on the right to see the spectacular grounds.
“Tiffany holds a space for deep and powerful transformation. She has been leading groups and circles of women for over a decade and is highly skilled in yoga instruction, earth-based crafts, ritual, wilderness survival and lifestyle/performance coaching.”
- Your self-care welcome gift
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Shared accommodations
- Mineral water and tea available all day
- Wine and chocolate served in the evenings
- Continental breakfast in the master cabin
- Daily yoga, hiking, soaking, journaling, meditation, movement and intentional conversation
- Fire ceremony
- Vision board creation
- Strategies and tools to integrate your sovereignty and creative power into daily life
What’s Not Included
Pricing does NOT include lunch and dinner. We will be eating meals as a group either in the cabin or at the wonderful onsite restaurant. Everyone will be responsible for each meal and beverages. Meals range from $10-$25 each and you may also bring your own food and snacks.
In addition, the following is not included in the retreat cost:
- Transportation or gas expenses to/from the site.
- Airfare or any travel expenses
- Extra services (massage, acupuncture, energy session)
- Tips for onsite staff
- Additional expenses incurred before, during or after the retreat
- Snacks between meals
Schedule subject to change.
- 2:30 – 5:00pm – Orientation and nature walk
- 5:00 – 6:00pm – Pre-dinner soak
- 6:30 – 8:00pm – Dinner and conversation, mothers’ social time
- 8:00 – 10:30pm – Soaking, connecting, journaling
- Bedtime — your choice
- Rise and shine (sleep in a bit if you wish)
- 8:00 – 9:15am – Breakfast, soaking
- 9:30 – 11:30am – Meditation, yoga, releasing ceremony
- 11:30am – 12:30pm – Free time, soaking
- 12:30 – 2:00pm – Lunch
- 2:00 – 4:30pm – Group hike/walk, soaking, purification ritual
- 4:30 – 6:00pm – Vision boarding
- 6:00 – 7:30pm – Dinner and conversation, mothers’ social time
- 8:00 – 10:30pm – Journeying, Vision boarding
- Bedtime – your choice
- Rise and shine (sleep in until 7am if you wish)
- 8:00 – 9:00am – Breakfast, soaking
- 9:00 – 12:00pm – Meditation, yoga, group healing, closing ceremony
Exchange (based on occupancy and sleeping arrangements)
- $649 – Cabin, queen bed – ONE LEFT
- $599 – Cabin, shared king (with a friend) with private bath – SOLD OUT
- $549 – Sofa bed – SOLD OUT
- If you would like to share a cabin or a king bed with specific friends, please notify Tiffany.
NOTE: Cost does NOT include food. Although a light continental breakfast will be served in the master cabin. You will have the option to eat breakfast at the onsite restaurant if you prefer. We will be eating lunch and dinner at the restaurant and each participant will be responsible for their own meals and beverages. Meals range from $10-25 each and you may also bring your own food. Evening wine and a few non-alcoholic beverages will be provided.
Onsite Meal Cost Averages
- Breakfast – $8 – $12
- Lunch – $10 – $14
- Dinner – $20 – $30
Check-in & Checkout
|2:30pm Friday, Dec 3, 2021||12:00pm Sunday, Dec 5, 2021|
Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort in Buena Vista
It takes approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes to get there from Denver. If you want to carpool with other participants, please notify Tiffany.
Terms and Conditions
Upon booking, full payment including a $250 deposit will be collected. Should the retreat be cancelled by Mothers Moving Mountains LLC at any time, you will receive a full refund. Should you decide to cancel, it must be done within 30 days of the retreat start date to receive a full refund. No refunds will be granted after midnight on November 3, 2021. Please read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly prior to registration. Upon booking, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth.