- This event has passed.
MOTHER-CHILD SPRING EQUINOX PLAYSHOP
March 21, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm$30
Engage with your child through movement, crafts and nature as we creatively explore and learn about the transition of seasons, the balance between dark and light, the emergence of life from the long, cold winter. The transition of seasons, and Spring Equinox, is a sacred time that when honored, can help a child recognize patterns, feel more attuned to the rhythm of life, and gain a sense of balance and peace. Playshops that incorporate movement, art and nature engage our children in such a way that they feel less friction and more connection with us and the natural world, helping them to feel calmer, more secure, and trusting of their environment. Appropriate for children up to age 6.
Saturday, March 21, 2020
- 2:30 – 3:30pm – Creative movement session focused on balance and transitions.
- 3:15 – 4:30pm – Spring Equinox Craft – art project focused on balance of dark/light
- 4:30 – 5:30pm – Nature walk at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal (optional)
- 5:30 – 7:00pm – Fun group dinner at a nearby mama-owned restaurant (optional)
- $30 per mother-child pair; $10 for an extra child. 10 mother-child spots available.
- Click here to register. Please arrive a few minutes early to get checked in and sign a waiver. Also, let us know if you’d like to join for dinner by entering a note in the “Order Notes” upon checkout.
Just Dance (located inside Gymtegrity Gymnastics)
4720 Lima Street
Denver, CO 80239