MOTHERS MOVING MOUNTAINS, LLC
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Retreat. The retreat is for mothers or women (“Retreat”). The Retreat includes all accommodations (including overnights at a retreat center, hotel or private home in Colorado) and may include all meals (dinner on the first day of the Retreat through brunch on the final day of the Retreat) while onsite. The Retreat does NOT include transportation to and from the Retreat, tips for Retreat chefs, extra accommodations, personal gift purchases, or any costs incurred if the Participant leaves the Retreat at any time. The Participant may not alter the Retreat itinerary. No minor can participate in a Retreat. In order to participate in the Retreat, all participants are required to (i) agree to these terms and conditions, and (ii) execute MMM’s Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability Agreement for both mother and child, if applicable. Acceptance to a Retreat is in Mothers Moving Mountains, LLC’s (“MMM”) sole discretion. Specifics regarding each Retreat are detailed on this website under the Logistics tab of the respective Retreat.
- Waitlist. MMM will maintain a waitlist if the Retreat is full and if you agree to be put on the waitlist, which agreement must be in writing, MMM will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is an opening and if I accept the opening, I agree to abide by all of these terms and conditions.
- Payment. The total cost of the Retreat is listed on our website and differs from retreat to retreat, but all $ (“Fee”) include a $250 non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking and the remaining due on or before 45 days prior to the first day of the Retreat. By paying the $250 non-refundable deposit, the Participant agrees to these Terms & Conditions and any reasonable amendments hereto made by MMM in its discretion.
- Participant Cancellations/Transfers/Refunds. All cancellations must be in writing. For cancellations received at least forty-five (45) days prior to the first day of the Retreat (“Retreat Commencement”), MMM will provide a full refund minus the $250 non-refundable deposit. For cancellations received at least thirty (30) days prior to the Retreat Commencement, MMM will provide a 50% refund minus the $250 non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be provided for cancellations less than thirty (30) days prior to the Retreat Commencement. Transfers may be accepted in MMM’s sole discretion, but at a minimum must be submitted to MMM in writing at least sixty (60) days prior to the Retreat Commencement.
- MMM Retreat/Participant Cancellation. MMM reserves the right to cancel the Retreat at any time prior to the Retreat Commencement, for any reason. In the event of cancellation by MMM, MMM will provide the Participant with a full refund for the Retreat Fee; however, MMM shall not be responsible for any other costs incurred by Participant related to the Retreat in any way. Further, MMM may terminate a participant’s participation in the Retreat at any time, whether before or during the Retreat, for participant and/or participant’s child’s breach of these terms or any other rules and regulations promulgated by MMM and any of its vendors as determined in MMM’s sole and absolute discretion. In the event of termination for breach, Participant shall not be entitled to any refund.
- Allergies & Other Medical Conditions. It is every participant’s responsibility to notify MMM upon booking of any medical condition that would impact his/her experience at the Retreat. MMM reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone due MMM’s inability to provide a safe Retreat experience as determined in MMM’s sole discretion.
In order to protect participants who have allergies, pets are not allowed on property. Participants who violate this policy will be charged a $300 fee. Licensed service dogs providing assistance to those with disabilities may be permitted in compliance with ADA guidelines.
- Immunizations. MMM respects every woman’s autonomy to select the most appropriate immunization approach for her body and her health. Vaccinations are not mandatory and mask wearing will be optional at the Retreat. Participants should feel empowered to listen to their own bodies and protect themselves as needed should they feel at risk during the Retreat.
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Cannabis. It is the mission of MMM to provide a safe, enjoyable and sacred space to cultivate conscious and mature experiences among Participants. The Retreat is not intended for careless consumption of mind-altering substances. MMM abides by the policies set forth by the Retreat site at all times. If the Retreat site policy is flexible, the following policy will be instated:
- Alcohol may be served in the evenings after dinner and should be monitored and consumed responsibly by all Retreat Participants as stated in the Code of Conduct. Medical cannabis is permitted. Recreational cannabis is permitted (if a group consensus has been made) and must be done only while other Participants are engaging in alcohol consumption in the evenings. Smoking cannabis and/or tobacco must be done responsibly and in privacy outside at least 25 yards from the Retreat site, ensuring absolute no impact on other Retreat Participants. Ingestible cannabis must be consumed privately in a private room. Alcohol and cannabis should not be used to unnecessarily alter states of consciousness during the Retreat. Under no circumstances should alcohol or cannabis be consumed when children are present. MMM reserves the right to remove alcohol or cannabis from the premises and enforce the code of conduct (listed below) should it be violated as a result of consumption.
- Code of Conduct. MMM is committed to providing a positive and trouble-free experience for all, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, theological perspective, or relationship status. We do not tolerate unacceptable behavior in any form. Any participant, including children, violating these rules or engaging in a behavior that is disruptive to MMM, the other participant’s or the property where the Retreat is being held, as determined in MMM’s sole and absolute discretion, will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
- Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- Verbal harassment, including but not limited to when it reinforces social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, theological perspective, or relationship status
- Verbal harassment or collusion regarding others’ parenting styles or disciplinary measures.
- Offensive, profane or abusive language
- Deliberate intimidation, bullying and or stalking, or any other behavior which is likely to cause alarm or distress to a reasonable person.
- Photography or recording without written consent.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other activities (including through intoxication of alcohol and/or drugs).
- Intentional and sustained noise disruption during quiet hours
- Possession, distribution or use of cigarettes, illeagal drugs, drug paraphernalia, chewing tobacco, fireworks, pornographic material and weapons.
- Inappropriate or unwanted physical contact, this includes any form of physical touch. Always seek consent when initiating any physical contact with another person.
- Unwelcome sexual or other personal attention.
- Theft or extortion including by deception. Missing/Damaged Items. Upon departure, if there is any damage to or items missing from the room, participants will be responsible for the cost of repair, replacement, and/or cleaning.
- Destruction, damage, vandalism to the property or any belongings of the property owner where the Retreat is being held. Should a participant damage or destroy any property through vandalism or willful disregard of proper use, above normal wear and tear, that participant shall be liable for all damage and shall reimburse MMM for all costs and expenses assumed by MMM for such conduct.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- If anyone is asked to cease unacceptable behavior it is expected that they will comply immediately. MMM will take any actions reasonably necessary to maintain a welcoming environment for all participants. This may include warning the person who is acting in breach of this policy and, in appropriate cases, requiring them to leave the Retreat without a refund.
- Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- MMM Severability. The invalidity or lack of enforceability of any provision contained herein shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of any such provision or any other provision(s) contained herein.
- Amendment. MMM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and such amendment shall be effective upon publishing such amendment to MMM’s website.
Integration. These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between the Participant and MMM and supersede any and all previous written or oral understandings or agreements.