- This event has passed.
SLEEPLESS MOTHERS 101
May 23, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 8:45 pm
Learn about the preparatory steps for sleep coaching, plus the many gentle methods and tools and how to apply and combine them in every scenario. The information provided will help you create your own customized sleep plan to help you and your baby get better sleep. Bring all of your personal questions and leave with a sleep plan to implement immediately.
NOTE: ‘Cry it Out’ will not be a suggested method. Methods are breastfeeding friendly and attachment theory friendly.
MEET THE EXPERT
Tracy Spackman, Gentle Sleep Coach, Founder of Get Quiet Nights
Tracy Spackman is a trained and certified Gentle Sleep Coach for parents of babies, toddlers and children ages 4 months to 8 years old. She is featured as a Best Sleep Consultant in the US through Tuck and leads trainings for the Infant Toddler Mental Health Coalition of Arizona(ITMHCA).
A compassionate and empathetic mother of five, Tracy has been helping thousands of families all over the world get better sleep since 2013. Using non-invasive, non-CIO (Cry It Out), evidence-based methodology and training, Tracy offers a blend of sleep coaching techniques that support infant mental health and has proven a 97% success rate. She specializes in alert temperaments and is highly experienced with singles, twins, reflux, sleep apnea and the pitfalls of sleep deprivation and postpartum depression.
Tracy is originally from Canada and currently loves the Arizona sun. Residing in Phoenix with her husband and five children, she has personally experienced most of the scenarios she consults, and can therefore empathize with sleep deprivation and the desire to offer your baby a gentle and responsive solution. Tracy is passionate about all things family and it is her goal to help mothers be the best parents they can be. Afterall, sleep is foundational to successful parenting. Visit her website to find out more at www.getquietnights.com
- The Gentle Sleep Coach Program
- 4-5 month-old continuing education
- The Wonder Weeks Academy – Foundation Program Graduate
- Infant Mental Health Community Training Institute
- Babies In Mind: Why The Parent’s Mind Matters – The University Of Warwick
- Rated among Best Sleep Consultants in the United States on www.Tuck.com
- Regional Director for the International Associations of Child Sleep Consultants
- Over 100 hours of certified training with Kim West, LCSW-C, The Sleep Lady
- Instructor for the Infant Toddler Mental Health Coalition of Arizona (ITMHCA)
- Member of the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants (IACSC)
- Member of the Association of Professional Sleep Consultants (APSC)
- Guest speaker for Mercy Gilbert Medical Center’s parent support groups
- Guest speaker for Chandler Regional Medical Center’s parent support groups
- Guest presenter for Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) support groups http://www.mops.org
- Leader of sleep courses for local parents in Phoenix
- Featured with Kinder Sleep – The Baby Source www.KinderSleep.com
- Featured with The Child Sleep Institute – www.ChildSleepInstitute.com
- Founder of the hugely successful Sleep Sisters Gets Quiet Nights Facebook group
- Founder of the local Phoenix group Sleep Deprived Crazy Mamas of Phoenix
- Author of personal blog/articles on www.blogspot.com www.getquietnights.blogspot.com